Your business is always evolving and so is your market. Handling customer demand, the changing economy, shareholders, and employees can be daunting.
Did you know that 75 percent of users admit to making judgments about a company’s credibility based on their website’s design? The way your customers perceive your website could have a major impact on the success of your business. To make the most of your online presence, your website should be a reflection of your business.
- Does your website promote your company brand through creative and relevant visuals?
- Is your website easy to navigate and user-friendly, providing important information you want your customers to see?
- Can your customers interact with you to ask questions or request more information?
- Is your website easy to maintain to keep your information up-to-date?
- Does your website connect with social networking sites to increase your visibility on the web?
- Is your website mobile friendly and easily accessible on smartphones or tablets?
The more you take care of your website, the better and healthier it will be in the long run. You want it performing actively 24/7, 365 days a year. The web is becoming more and more accessible; use that to your advantage.
We find time and time again, good design pays off. In today’s competitive market place it is crucial to have your brand grab and hold the attention of your customers. Many leads are lost due to bad first impressions. Don’t leave a bad first impression and damage your credibility.